Residential Aged Care
Andrews House has 49 permanent and two respite beds. The rooms are spread across four adjoining houses. The cluster houses create a sense of homeliness with each having their own shared areas and garden access.
Each resident has their own room with air conditioning/heating and an ensuite.
All linen is provided, including towels, curtains and basic furnishing. Residents are also encouraged to bring their own furnishings to personalise their room.
We provide access to 24-hour nurse care as well as a range of medical and lifestyle services.
Medical services include:
- Podiatry service available every six weeks
- Assistance to schedule appointments with preferred dental, hearing, vision and dietetic services
- Onsite allied health professionals including a physiotherapist and occupational therapist
- Other specialist services including a dietitian, diabetes educator, infection control consultant, speech pathologist and wound consultant
Lifestyle services include:
- Meals and snacks
- Call bell system. Staff will attend at all times during the day or night
- Laundry service
- Landline phone connections can be made available in each room (the account must be paid for by the resident)
- Fax/email service. These will be printed and delivered to the resident’s room
- Postal service (extra cost)
- Newspaper delivery (extra cost)
- Hairdressing salon (extra cost)
- Weekly mobile library