Allied and Community Health Services
Our Physiotherapists assess, diagnose, treat and prevent a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders.
The aim of Physiotherapy is to help you get better and stay well. Physiotherapy includes:
- Advice and exercise options to reduce stiffness and pain in the body
- Rehabilitation after injury, surgery or other event
- Management of chronic disease
- Education and tips to prevent future injury
- Group options including pulmonary rehabilitation (for clients with lung disease), hydrotherapy (for clients with musculoskeletal problems) and paediatric groups
Physiotherapy requires a referral from your GP or other health professional. Call the Physiotherapy department on (03) 5623 0645 for more information.
Due to demand for some services a wait list may apply. Our staff will discuss this with you.