Allied and Community Health Services
Our Counselling service provides a free and confidential service with a trained professional to discuss the difficulties you are facing in your life. Through talking, goal setting and problem solving, counselling can offer ways to think differently and make changes in your life. Our service covers:
- Family counselling (Counselling for one or more members of one family – individual appointments)
- Family violence counselling
- Generalist counselling
Common issues that people seek counselling for include:
- Life transitions such as the birth of a new baby, separation, divorce
- Improving your child-parent relationship
- Communication and relationship issues
- Family violence
- Grief and loss
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Self-esteem difficulties
- Exploring gender identity and/or sexuality
Call (03) 5624 3500 for further information or to self-refer.
Due to demand for some services a wait list may apply. Our staff will discuss this with you.