Victoria’s lockdown restrictions will continue until 11:59pm Tuesday 27th July. NO visitors are allowed into our health service or aged care facilities except for the following permitted reasons:
• Providing essential care or support for the patient’s immediate physical or emotional wellbeing, including support for people living with mental health conditions or dementia.
• Are the parent, carer or guardian of a person under the age of 18.
• Are a nominated person (as defined in the Mental Health Act 2014) including for patients living with dementia.
• As an interpreter or to provide language support.
• To learn to support the patient or resident’s care upon discharge.
• One partner or support person of a patient in maternity care prior to birth
• Two nominated support persons for a patient during birth. One of which can attend during visiting hours in the maternity unit following the birth.
• One person can accompany a patient to an emergency department or outpatient patient appointment, if necessary.
• An immediate family member (including kinship) of a patient with life-threatening condition.
• End of life support or immediate family member(s) (including kinship) of a patient or aged care resident whose medical condition is life threatening.
*Unless where limits are specified above, no more than two visitors per day for permitted reasons. If exceptional circumstances apply please discuss with the specific ward or unit manager by phoning 03 5623 0611.
All visitors will be required to wear a face mask at all times indoors and outdoors.
COVID-19 EXPOSURE SITES
Please check you have not been at a COVID-19 public exposure site before entering our health service. For a current list go to:
If you have any symptoms such as fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss or change in sense of smell or taste GET TESTED immediately and go home until you receive the results. For COVID-testing locations in Gippsland go to:
Victorian Department of Health state-wide testing locations:
Where to get tested | Coronavirus Victoria
VICTORIAN COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
There are just 5 Reasons to Leave Your Home
• shopping for necessary goods and services
• authorised work or permitted education,
• exercise, a 2-hour limit with one other person no more than 5 kilometres from your home
• care giving, compassionate, and medical reasons
• to get vaccinated. However if you have any symptoms do not go to a vaccination clinic.
Bookings are open for people to get vaccinated against COVID-19 at the Warragul community vaccination clinic at the Goods Shed located beside Warragul Railway Station off Alfred Street.
You must book by phoning the Victorian Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.
The vaccination clinic is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9am – 3.30pm.
People may also contact their local GP who may also offer vaccination.