COVID-19 Information & Bookings
COVID Testing is no longer being provided from The Goods Shed in Warragul until further notice. INSTEAD Vaccinations are being offered 5 days a week. You can book your vaccination by clicking the green box above.
If you need a PCR COVID Test, please book at the Warragul Respiratory clinic in Stoffers Street, Warragul. Book via hot docs at:
or phone: 5642 6666
OTHER TESTING LOCATIONS:
For more information on COVID-19 and testing sites across Gippsland go to the Gippsland Region Public Health Unit website:
The Victorian Government COVID 19 website has information on state-wide testing, isolation requirements, support and more.
The Warragul Goods Shed currently offers COVID vaccination five days a week Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Book by calling the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398 or click on the GREEN Vaccination Booking button at the top of this page.
You may also contact your local GP or Pharmacy who may also offer vaccination.
Information on Elegibility and Vaccines
- 5-11 year olds can now receive vaccination
- 12 to 17 years can receive Moderna or Pfizer
- 18 and over can receive Moderna, Pfizer or AstraZenaca
- People who have already had a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine will be offered a second dose of the same vaccine brand.
- Booster doses offered to people over 18 who have had their second dose more than 4 months ago.
Booster Vaccination Update
Booster doses are now available at Victorian vaccination centres including the Goods Shed at Warragul to anyone aged 18 and over who had their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine more than 4 months ago.
Please see the latest advice below regarding Booster doses:
- A COVID-19 booster dose helps prevent waning immunity (loss of protection) against COVID-19. Eligible people will receive the Pfizer vaccine as their booster dose. They can safely get this Pfizer booster dose regardless of which COVID-19 vaccine they received for their initial doses.
- They can also get a booster dose if they have completed an initial vaccination course overseas with a COVID-19 vaccine recognised by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- People can make a booking through the call centre or walk up to a vaccine centre for their booster dose.